Admissions Open For BSc & GNM Courses for Academic Year 2016. MSc Nursing Course Coming Soon
The Application Process
st martha's college of nursing
- The Application forms can be filled & submitted through online available in the College website www.stmarthasnursingcollege.com
Mode of payment for the Candidates filling & submitting the Application forms through online:
- Crossed A/c payee Demand Draft, payable at Bengaluru, drawn in favour of “Principal, College of Nursing, St. Martha’s Hospital” . Send the DD to the College address given in the website, clearly mentioning the Candidate’s name and course applied, at the back of the Demand Draft. OR
- Transfer through NEFT/RTGS to the following Bank A/c.
2. Savings Bank A/c. No. : 8407101000525
3. Name & Branch of the Bank : Canara Bank, St. Martha’s Hospital Branch, Bengaluru.
4. IFSC Code : CNRB0008407
- Candidates must fill their names as per Xth / XIIth Std. Certificate
- Candidates must ensure that the email ID and the Phone Numbers given in the application form is correct. Since all the correspondence will be sent to mail and SMS to the given Phone Number.
- Last date for Submission of Application form is 31st May 2016.
- For any clarification, please contact:
College of Nursing, St. Martha’s Hospital,
Bengaluru – 560 001.
Phone No. 080 – 22293669 / 40128265 / 9449121971
sisters of the good shepherd
st mary euphrasia foundress of sisters of the good shepherd
get in touch please feel free to keep in touch with us
College of Nursing
St. Martha’s Hospital
No.5, Nrupathunga Road, Bangalore - 5600001
Karnataka State (India)
( 080 ) 22293669 / 22293669 /
40128213 / 40128239 / 40128265